This week we were live from 29 Deerwood Street in Palm Coast. Watch the video to see the details of this elegant home. If you are looking for a spacious outdoor living space this is it – peaceful, quiet and plenty of space on the screened lanai.
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, this thoughtfully designed luxurious home offers a beautiful beach lifestyle. Learn more at 29DeerwoodSt.com. Make an appointment to tour this home in real life – it is truly a must see!
Watch our first Facebook Live video below and then tune in every Wednesday at 1:00pm for a new episode. Click here to like our page.
Kevin and Paula take you to Kookaburra Beach Side for a chance to hear about a unique coffee spot on the beach and give you some important advice about taking an exclusive buyer’s representative to see new construction and negotiate with local builders. Thanks to Ollie for being a gracious spokesperson for Kookaburra.
- St. Johns County new construction last year was 45,000 units and is projected to be 55,000 new units this year.
- A buyer’s agent will have a network of industry professionals, years of experience and relationships with builders.
- An agent knows the area. Picking the right community for your lifestyle is important. An experienced buyer’s agent will know the features of the neighborhoods and will help you choose based on your lifestyle desires.
- A buyer’s agent will negotiate on your behalf. A builder’s site agent works for the builder and negotiates on the builder’s behalf. You won’t get a better deal on your own.
- A Single Agent – an agent with a fiduciary duty to you, will work on your behalf.
Contact the Fallon Real Estate Group to get your copy of “20 Questions to Ask a Builder.”